These are my favourite thing to have on a Sunday morning. I often make these for my nephew as they are super tasty, healthy and so easy to make. You can even make these the night before and keep them in the fridge. In the morning, pop them in the toaster and they are good to go.
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 mashed banana or 1 flax egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup of plant based milk
- Maple syrup
- Berries/chopped fruit
- Mix mashed banana or flax egg with 1 cup of milk.
- Add in 1 cup of buckwheat flour and mix.
- Add in 1 teaspoon of baking powder and mix thoroughly.
- Leave mixture for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Pour some mixture in a heated pan with some oil.
- Cook until small bubbles appear. Flip and cook other side.
- Serve pancakes with a drizzle of maple syrup and berries.