This is a really indulgent sweet treat and full of skin loving ingredients. Beetroot is full of antioxidants making these truffles super healthy and sooo tasty! Easy to make, perfect for a dinner party or for someone you love.
- 1 cup of cashews
- 8 pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
- 1/2 a peeled beetroot
- 1 tbp of cacao powder
- Dark chocolate (I prefer Ombar)
- Add 1 cup of cashews to a blender and blend until broken down
- Add in the medjool dates one by one
- Add the coconut, beetroot and cacao powder and blend until it all binds together
- Roll in to small balls
- Place in fridge to set
- Melt some dark chocolate and coat each ball
- Place back in the fridge until chocolate has hardened.