This is an easy basic chia pudding recipe that you can adapt to your own tastebuds. A great way of getting your daily intake of omega 3. It makes a really nice breakfast.
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup of nut milk
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup or honey
- Handful of berries or a chopped banana
1. Place chia seeds in a glass.
2. Add in the milk, vanilla essence and sweetener of choice, and mix thoroughly.
3. Add in some berries/banana or leave until serving.
4. Store in fridge overnight or for 1 hour to set.
5. Enjoy with a spoon.