Nut butter toast toppers are a great way to liven up your breakfast as well as ensuring you are eating something sustaining for your day ahead. Have fun and mix it up with different fruits and nut butters for added taste. So easy!!
- Sourdough bread
- Nut butter
- Cinnamon (optional) – helps to balance your blood sugar and tastes good too!
- Flax seeds (optional) – gives you a boost of omega 3.
- Toast the sourdough bread
- Spread on some nut butter. I prefer cashew butter
- Add some chopped fruit – strawberries, apple, banana
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or flax seeds
Easy and tasty!
Apple works well with almond butter
Strawberries work well with cashew butter
Banana works well with peanut butter