Have a go at making these delicious treats. All you need is 6 ingredients. Full of healthy fats and delicious chocolate, these nut butter bites will curb your sweet tooth and keep you full.
Chocolate Nut Butter Bites
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter or almond butter (I use a mix of both)
- 3/4 cup of coconut flour
- About 1 cup of medjool dates
- 2/3 cup of water
- Pinch of sea salt
- 120g of dark chocolate
- Blend dates and water together
- Add the nut butter and blend
- Add in the sea salt and coconut flour and blend again
- Once mixture is blended, roll into balls and place in the freezer for half an hour
- Melt the chocolate
- Roll balls into melted chocolate and place on some parchment paper
- Place in the fridge to set
These will keep in the fridge for about a week.