This delicious warming breakfast is a great way to start your day. Stewed apples are easy to digest and the addition of cinnamon helps to balance your blood sugar. You can include blueberries or pear for added flavour.
- 1 apple
- A handful of blueberries (optional)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- A splash of water
- Grated ginger optional
- Chop the apple and add to a pan with a little water
- Cook for about 5-10 mins (until soft)
- Add in the cinnamon and blueberries/ginger if using
- Warm through for another 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!