- 10-12 Medjool dates
- 1 cup of cashews
- 1 tbsp of cashew butter
- 1 tbsp of Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Zest and juice of ½ a lemon
- Desiccated coconut
- Add the cashews to a food processor and blend until broken down.
- Add in the nut butter, coconut oil, chia seeds and blend. Then add the juice and zest.
- Finally add in the dates and blend until mixture comes together and sticky.
- Roll into balls and coat in desiccated coconut.
- Place in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Enjoy as a snack through the day.
- Keep in the fridge for a week or in the freezer for a month (if they last that long!)